Hannah is an associate in the firm’s litigation department and health care practice group. She has experience representing health care providers in medical malpractice suits.
Her experience includes:
- Representing healthcare providers and practitioners in medical malpractice and health care liability lawsuits. She has defended hospitals, physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other medical groups and professionals in all aspects of health care liability;
- Obtaining a partial summary judgment on behalf of a health care system in a medical malpractice case pending in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City on statutory grounds; and
- Defending a variety of clients in insurance defense litigation involving tort and personal injury, premises liability, retail and hospitality liability, negligence, and contract issues.
Prior to entering private practice, she served as a judicial intern to The Honorable Clayton Greene, Jr. of the Maryland Court of Appeals. She also interned with the Maryland Office of the Attorney General in the Health Education and Advocacy Unit and completed a judicial clerkship with The Honorable Alison L. Asti of the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County.
Hannah graduated, cum laude, from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. In addition to graduating with honors, she was recognized with the school’s William P. Cunningham Award for service to the school. She served as editor-in-chief of the Maryland Journal of Race, Religion, Gender, and Class, in which she is also published, and as a student attorney with the University of Maryland Landlord Tenant Clinic. She was also a captain of the Labor and Employment Law Trial Team.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- University of Virginia (B.A., 2015)
- State of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Maryland-DC Society for Healthcare Risk Management