Bob is counsel in the litigation department and health care group focusing his practice on defending health care providers from medical malpractice claims.
He is a Board Certified Internal Medicine physician, and he has an extensive health care background, which includes:
- Chief medical officer of health plans where he designed, implemented, and supervised medical management programs to improve clinical outcomes;
- Chair of a credentialing committees, quality improvement committees, and utilization management committees;
- Collaboration with practicing physicians to improve outcomes in value-based care;
- Leadership of medical education programs for medical residents and students; and
- Practicing physician in both private practice and administrative roles for medical groups and health maintenance organizations.
He graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law, summa cum laude, where he worked in the school’s civil advocacy clinic, interned for the Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland, and clerked for the Maryland Office of the Attorney General (Health Occupations Prosecution and Litigation Division).
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- University of North Carolina (M.B.A., 1991)
- New York Medical College (M.D., 1980)
- Hamilton College (B.S., Psychology, cum laude, 1976)
- State of Maryland
- Baltimore County Bar Association