Tim is an associate in the bankruptcy/creditors’ rights and litigation departments.
In his bankruptcy practice, he will handle Chapter 7 and 11 proceedings, workouts, liquidations, foreclosures, and financial restructurings. He will assist business creditors with commercial litigation that often accompanies bankruptcy cases. His litigation practice will include counseling and representing local businesses in commercial disputes and contract and tort cases in the Maryland courts.
He graduated cum laude from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, where he served as articles editor of the Journal of Business & Technology Law. He was a recipient of the William P. Cunningham and two CALI awards. He is a member of the Order of the Barristers, served as co-captain of the National Trial Team, and was a court-designated mediator under Md. Rule 17-304.
Prior to joining the firm, Tim served as law clerk to The Honorable Sally Adkins (Ret.) of the Court of Appeals of Maryland.
He is admitted to practice in Maryland.
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Loyola University Maryland (B.A., 2008; M.A.T., 2010)
- State of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Maryland
- Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law's Trial Advocacy Leadership Council