Showcasing the firm’s experience in multiple disciplines, Best Lawyers recognizes nine of Tydings’ lawyers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2022.
- Brian A. Balenson: Trusts and Estates.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Richard L. Costella: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides a wide range of legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business, and tax, general and commercial litigation, health care provider representation, employment counseling and litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law.