Glenn has represented a broad spectrum of clients in civil litigation for more than forty years. He has extensive experience litigating in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. On behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants, he has achieved favorable results in various areas of commercial litigation, including construction-related disputes, banking law, real estate, government regulation, and estates and trusts. In the area of employment law, Glenn has defended numerous entities against allegations of discrimination. He is also experienced in the area of equine litigation, having represented clients in the horse racing industry for four decades, and has represented diverse clients in more than 60 appeals.
In addition to his role as a courtroom advocate, he is an experienced negotiator and mediator of complex commercial disputes and has been engaged as an expert witness on several occasions.
Glenn is currently a member of the Peer Review Committee of the Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland. He has served as an Assistant Attorney General of Maryland, lectured before the Judicial Institute of Maryland, and served as the Reporter for the Governor's Commission on Racing Reform.
Since 2007, Glenn has been named by Maryland Super Lawyers as one of the top attorneys in Maryland for his general litigation practice. He is also AV® Peer Review Rated – the highest possible peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Syracuse University (J.D., cum laude, 1973)
- University of Maine (B.A., 1970)
- State of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals, District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Attorney Grievance Commission of Maryland, Peer Review Committee